DECALOGUE OF A COUNSELOR
According to the Council of Board Members of the Observatori Dona Empresa Economia
The presence of a Woman in a board of directors is necessary and favors the good running of the company.
- How does she act?
1. Is governed by values and principles such as respect, honesty and responsibility.
2. Has a collaborative and inclusive attitude.
3. Has a global vision of the world. She has empathy with other cultures and people, and values diversity.
4. The actions of the Counselor are aimed at the Common Good.
- What does she do?
5. Participates in the councils in an active and proactive way.
6. Leads ideas contributing to the company’s value through its competences.
7. Is committed to the company’s development. She educates, trains and prepares, on a personal and professional level, to give the best of herself in the councils in which she participates.
8. Shows her talent and ability, and maximize them by putting them at the service of others.
9. Supports other women in their development and helps make them visible in the economic and business world.
10. Uses her influences to contribute to achieving a more balanced, harmonious and fair world
THIS DECALOGUE IS ALSO SHARED BY THE WOMEN MANAGERS.
Barcelona, June 5, 2014